Kerala has always been a favourite travel spot of nature lovers and adventure travellers. The hilly
terrain, green pastures, mesmerizing landscapes and wildlife make it the perfect road trip destination.
Drivez N Ridez has been offering fully customized and all-inclusive two-wheel and four-wheel
expeditions across Kerala.
Some of the spots you should visit during your Kerala road trip are:
- Munnar – Green hills covered with tea, cocoa plants and numerous herbs will make you fall in love with
Munnar as soon as you take the route to the city. The tricky hilly roads make for a truly memorable and
enjoyable ride. Munnar also has some exotic wildlife and picturesque landscapes that you must explore
- Kumarakom – Kumarakom is a truly magical and less commercialized spot on the Kerala road trip map.
You can enjoy a lazy day exploring the famous backwaters of Kerala or chill with your loved ones in a
houseboat. The bird sanctuary in Kumarakom is a must visit if you enjoy bird watching.
- Arabian Coast – The road from Kumarakom to Kochi features a vast stretch of the Arabian Sea coastal
line. As you pass the highway unwinding through the forests and villages, you can enjoy breath-taking
views of the horizon and picturesque beaches. You can even stop at the villages and beaches to spend
some lazy time or taste some delicious local food.
- Wayanad – Around 2 hours’ drive away from the historic town of Kozhikode, Wayanad is a picturesque
town popular for its prehistoric caves and other sites.
- Kovalam – A drive across the serene town of Kovalam will definitely make you fall in love with Kerala
completely. Picture perfect Lighthouse Beach, Samudra Beach and Vellayani Lake are some of the must-
visit destinations during your trip to Kovalam. Do not forget to sit back, relax, and enjoy the sunset from
a beach here.
For more information on planning your Kerala trip, call or write to us today. With our fleet of four-wheel
and two-wheel vehicles and complete quality assurance, you can ensure a truly magical and memorable
trip with your family and friends.
For Expedition In South India Contact us @